We are going to present to you hair care tips: split ends, we are going to give you information on the cases and treatments.If you do not take care of you hair split ends will most likely affect your hair. What happens when you develop split ends is the protective cuticle stripes off thus leading to tearing of your hair. Most people have confronted at on point with split ends. We all know that getting rid of this condition is very annoying but if you read and apply the following tips we have brought to you your problem will be solved in no time.Split Ends Picture
First we are going to present the things which cause split ends:
If you pay great attention to hair care the possibility of developing split ends is very low, this condition affects all hair types. The trick is to identify the condition as soon as possible in order to apply a treatment and cure it in a short period of time.
- Heat abuse: try to avoid using too much the: hot iron, hot rolls and curl iron
- Genetics: if you have dry or a hair problem you have a high chance of developing split ends
- Handling your hair excessively: if you run your hand through your hair excessively or brush your hair more than necessary
- Constant use of chemical products: split ends develop if you use hair color constantly or chemicals who help you straighten out your hair
- Over washing your hair: if you wash your hair using a toxic shampoo and do not handle your hair when wet properly
- Not using the appropriate brush: avoid using brushes made out of plastic
- Elements from nature: if you stay too much in the sun, wind or in the water you will have split ends
Now we are going to give you some treatments which you can use in case you have split ends:
If you want to get rid of split ends or avoid having split ends reaper on your hair you have to improve your present hair care because it means that there is something that you are not doing properly.
- When you use a heat appliance to style you hair apply a product which protects you from the heat.
- Always use a brush which has natural hairs.
- Make a habit to condition you hair every week or month.
- Before you wash your hair detangle your hair because you do not want to do that when the hair is wet.
These are all the information you need on hair care tips: split ends, keep in mind that you should take great care of you hair especially if you tend to over use hot hair appliances.