Hair has a main role in your well-being. The benefits of having it are: your scalp is protected from any type of heat or warm weather and also controls heat loss when the weather gets colder. Social functions offered by the hair are also very important. Having hair loss problems can cause in many cases low self-esteem problems.
If you’re one of the people that you’re spending too much on shampoos and other scalp treatments here’s a better solution for you: natural hair loss treatments. Usually, natural hair loss treatments are easier to get, cheaper and safer. Natural hair loss treatments don’t cause side effects to your organism like drugs or other products do.Natural hair loss treatments pictures
So, if you’re interested in natural hair loss treatments this is the article that you should read to find out more about some of them:
- Aloe vera is one of the natural hair loss treatments used by the Indian tribes from South America for many years. Also, is known that aloe vera can make your hair thicker and healthier. If you want to try the number one on our list of herbal loss treatments you should know how to use it: apply some aloe vera gel on your scalp every night. This will stimulate the hair growth, especially to men with hair loss problems.
- Green tea is another option from the natural hair loss treatments. Many believe that if you drink several cups of green tea per day can reduce the hair loss and also will inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, the responsible enzyme for transforming testosterone in DHT.
- Applying red pepper flesh on your scalp is another option for you from the list of natural hair loss treatments. It will reduce your skin irritation and will stimulate the release of histamine (the important protein involved in allergic reactions). All this can produce a chain reaction to your scalp that will make your hair grow.
- The root of the nettle plant is another helpful tip from the list of natural hair loss treatments. It has lipids and minerals that will stimulate the hair growth. If you use it in combination with saw palmetto the effect will be more successful.
- Dong Quai is also known like Angelica and you can find it in traditional Chinese drugstores. The secret of this plant is the phytoestrogens in it that reduces the production of DHT.