How to prevent hair loss

Written by Cynthia Guerrero. Posted in Hairstyle

When it comes for finding out how to prevent hair loss you have to know that this phenomenon has multiple causes like an unhealthy diet, mineral deficiency, stress, pollution or wearing different helmets or caps. Many people suffer from this problem and want to know how to prevent hair loss. So read carefully and start applying these advises for having a healthier hair.

How to prevent hair loss How to prevent hair loss pictures
  • The first step in knowing how to prevent hair loss is to find out why is this happening. This phenomenon can also appear on different areas from your body and can happen at any age to at least 30 to 40 percent of any population. There are so many types of hair loss so it would be difficult for you to find out the main problem. The most common type is Androgenetic alopecia and is referring to female or male baldness.
  • The second step that is very important for you in knowing how to prevent hair loss is to know the growing process of your hair. 90% of the hair is in the growing phase from 2 to 6 years and the other 10% is remaining in a resting phase for at least 2 to 3 months. We usually lose from 80 to 150 hairs a day, and this is normal.
  • The next step in finding out how to prevent hair loss is the advice to take care of your hair. Don’t use a hair dryer to frequent, or don’t use constantly heating procedures because these will make your hair lose all its proteins. Don’t dye too often, this also a cause of losing a lot of hair. You also have to learn how to style your hair not to produce any damages to it.
  • Washing your hair regularly is a next tip in knowing how to prevent hair loss. Use a mild shampoo and avoid brushing it when is wet. Another thing that is better for you to avoid is rubbing it very hard with a towel after washing it.
  • A great tip in learning how to prevent hair loss is to manage your stress because this will cause a lot of damages not only to your hair but to your entire organism. Get some adequate sleep and exercise regularly to prevent hair loss and maintain a healthy rhythm of your life.
  • Learn how to eat healthy if you want to learn how to prevent hair loss. Your diet is reflecting on your look. If you’re eating unhealthy your hair will be unhealthy and greasy and will fall.
  • You can also take some supplements. These are very efficient in preventing the hair loss. This is a very good method for you to try if you want to learn on your own how to prevent hair loss.
  • Another method in learning how to prevent hair loss is to consult a specialist. You will find all the information you need like the cause of your hair loss and how to treat it by testing your locks.
  • Follow up all the instructions that the specialist offers you to learn how to prevent hair loss and how to manage this problem through medication or other kinds of therapy.