Before you try hair loss treatments like medications or surgery you should give it a try with a hair loss shampoo. At first there were hair loss treatments like soaps, sprays but they were not so efficient.
Over the years, by combining foams, lotions and soaps specialists created the hair loss shampoo and this became a very effective method to fight the hair loss problem. Nowadays, hair loss shampoos are very popular and can be found in almost all the gifts baskets for mom available on the market.Hair loss shampoo pictures
You can choose a hair loss shampoo from the list of the best 5 shampoos that we created especially for you:
- Revivogen Biocleansing Shampoo – is a combination of aloe vera and menthol that treats thin hair condition and uses anti-DHT action to prevent the hair fall problem. This hair loss shampoo also has other ingredients like: panthenol, silicone, saw palmetto, berry extract, jojoba oil, niacin, soy protein, gamma linolenic acids and also zinc. If you read some reviews about Revivogen, you can find out that this hair loss shampoo has great results because of its’ anti-DHT ingredients that bind very quick and easy to the hair follicles and help preventing hair loss type 1 and also type 2. To soothe the irritated scalp this hair loss shampoo has ingredients like aloe vera and menthol that also clear al the dandruff away.
- Nioxin System 3 – this is one of the most popular hair loss shampoos because it has 8 different hair treatment systems for every type of hair and problem. The main purpose of this hair loss shampoo is to treat fine or thin hair and in its’ package includes shampoo, conditioner and leave-in scalp treatment that will remove all the residue and all the DHT from the hair follicles by nourishing and strengthening the hair. Many costumers were very pleased after using the entire package of this hair loss shampoo.
- Dermenodex Scalp cleansing shampoo – this hair loss shampoo is described by the company that produced it like a “complete scalp wellness product”. The great thing about this hair loss shampoo is that it is recommended for all hair types. This is also the reason why you can find this product in mothers day gifts baskets and hair salons. Dermenodex Scalp cleansing shampoo moisturizes the hair, cleans very well the scalp, stimulates the circulation of the scalp and last but not the least, nourishes the follicles of the scalp. All the users of this hair loss shampoo said that their hair was healthier and stronger after using it.
- Phyto PhytoCyane Revitalizing Shampoo – this hair loss shampoo was created especially for women and can have different effects on baldness on men. The ingredients of this shampoo are: gingko biloba, grape seeds extracts, vitamin B6, citric acid and also surfactants that wash away oils and impurities from scalp easier. All the users said that the hair feels thicker and looks shinier after using it.
- HairGenesis revitalizing, cleansing and thickening shampoo – the entire line of this hair loss shampoo uses natural herbs and lots of vitamin to enrich the hair. Also, it has anti-DHT properties that reduce the amount of DHT from the scalp and hair follicles. This shampoo is very good to be used if you are in the early stages of the hair loss problem – thinning and reduced hair growth.