Women love to change their look as often as possible and experiment with various styles. The hair is usually the element which suffers the most transformations in a woman’s look. It is constantly dyed and styled with cosmetic products. It is important to understand that frequent hair dyes and heavy hair products can damage the hair and cause it to fall. From time to time, it is recommended to forget about multi tonal hair color ideas and focus on rejuvenating the hair. If you start losing hair don’t worry because it’s normal to lose about 50 to 100 hairs per day. However, if the hair fall is substantial, then you should do something about it as soon as possible. There are many causes of hair loss and if you’re interested in you can read this article to find out more
- The first and one of the most important causes of hair loss is represented by stress. Physical or mental stress can cause hair loss. And usually the hair loss problem appears after 2 or 3 months after the stressful event. So let’s explain how stress is one of the causes of hair loss: the hair follicles enter the telogen phase and this can stop the growth of hair and cause a hair loss problem. After the stressful event is over the problem should disappear.
- Another one on the list from all the causes of hair loss is the amount of some specific drugs. Talk to your doctor if you think your medication can be one of the causes of hair loss, because if you read some prospects many drugs can cause this problem. Here is a list of some medication that can cause hair loss problems: anti-acne drugs (Isotretinoin), drugs that thin the blood (Warfarin), drugs for treating gout, anti cancer drugs, epilepsy drugs and so on.
- Skin disorder is one of the causes of hair loss. Psoriasis is a good example of disease that can induce this problem. After you are cured the hair loss problem should disappear.
- The next one on the list of causes of hair loss is the existence of male hormones: testosterone’s. In many cases the testosterone is an indirectly major cause of hair loss at males. The scientific explanation of this fact is that the scalp converts testosterone in DHT.
- Genetics says her word on the list of causes of hair loss. If you’re having someone in your family that suffers of hair loss problems you can definitely have this problem too.
- Another one from the list of causes of hair loss is aging. 60% of men suffer from baldness.
- For women, menopause is the problem that is on the list of causes of hair loss. 50% of women have a thinner hair at the age of 50.
- If the level of iron is low in your organism than you surely can suffer of hair loss problems.
As you can see, there are many possible causes of hair loss. It is best to determine the cause before attempting to treat the problem of hair loss. Nowadays there are a lot of hair loss treatments. Some are natural treatments and some require medicine and diet supplements. Whatever method you choose, make sure your hair is fully restored before you ever consider multi tonal hair color ideas and heavy hair products.