Many women don’t know but there are a lot of bob haircuts available all you have to do is look on the internet and see for yourself. The bob is a classic haircut but at the same time it is versatile which means that no matter what type of hair and shape you have you will find the perfect bob for you. Some of the most popular bob haircuts are: the A-line bob, the asymmetric bob and the long bob. With this haircut you can easily go from a work look to a casual look. To style your hair all you need is some hair products and some hair accessories. Here we are going to give you some advice on how to take care and style a straight bob and a wavy bob.Straight Bob haircuts pictures
Instructions for taking care of a straight bob
- Wash your hair and leave it to dry on its own. After the water has stopped dripping from your hair tap your hair with a towel. This way you will prevent your bob from becoming fluffy and deformed.
- To keep the ends straight apply some cream or serum. You can also use stylish products according to your type of hair. If your hair is naturally straight leave it alone.
- Dry your hair with a round brush but make sure that the temperature is set to medium of lower. By using a round brush the hair will curl under your chin thus giving you the bob haircut that you have.
- Use your dryer from top to bottom. This way your hair will get straighten the right way and it will not get puffy.
Instructions for taking care of a wavy bob
- After you have washed your hair allow it to dry a little bit after which tap the hair with a dry towel. Make sure that you do not tap too hard or your bob will look frizzy rather than looking wavy like you want.
- Dry your hair using a blow dryer and your hands. If you want you can let the hair dry out on its own, it is more natural this way and healthier for your hair.
- Take your straighten iron and twist the hair around it. Make sure that the temperature of the iron is set at medium because we do not want to achieve curls, we want waves.
Most of the instructions for bob haircuts are the same because the shape is the same just the style is different.